Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Weekly Progress Report

Vivian Nguyen & Rebekah Fraser
Both thought that I was quite stuck, was no clear innovation with my products. They understood clearly of that I wanted each of the chairs to be back to back but because of the limited space there is not much room for innovation, it creates such a big barrier. Not much progress from the week before but I have a clear understanding of what is needed I just need to get some further inspiration into different forms that could work with these barriers. Bek had a good idea of creating the top part of the chairs to sink in, creating a storage bowl for bags, balls etc for all the players.

Feedback from Tutor
Thought the idea of having just one bench of chairs was quick chunky and limiting, the use of singular chairs up the court, similar to bar stools could be more effective. Also more research into the standard width between courts, is there an Australian Standard?


No comments:

Post a Comment