Tuesday, 16 April 2013







10 comments:

  1. First off I thought your rationale was beautifully laid out, one of the nicer ones I have looked at. The graphics and the information all collate nicely to give an understanding of your social issue and packaging design. The social issue you chose was well thought out as well and your concept was great idea to solve it. That being said I think the actual package itself could have been done a little nicer, in terms of the joining and cleanliness of it all. Overall I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to print out your front page and wear it on a shirt, I love it!, simple and Beautiful! your Model turned out ok, I think you could have achieved a greater model through maybe bluefoam?, But I understand the process you went through and your model turned out good considering.the rationale was well formatted and told the story of your issue, your research and how you solved it, good job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your rationale for the overall aesthetics and layout, I especially liked your colour scheme. The social issue was very relevant, and I think your solution was appropriate, with the stack-able boxes, and how each represent a different nutritional necessity. The packaging itself was pretty well done, though as commented before, could have been made nicer. Overall I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome colours, strong visual theme, love the title page's bold simplicity. Can totally see these things being used like old fashioned tea tins. Did you consider making them tins? You also could have totally made them stack in the shape of a pyramid.. that would have been so cool. Also perhaps dangerous.

    I also like the kind of 'lego' vibe I get from them. Did you consider making them specifically fun for kids to use / collect / play with? Overall though, a cool idea, with a great visual theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s good to see that you addressed one of the most important social issues in the group, world hunger is certainly one of the biggest problems in the world. Your concept addresses that beautifully. The idea of packaging nutrients so that they are readily available to developing countries, and in the correct proportions is great. The rationale is overall presented beautifully, particularly your font choice and colour scheme just seem to be so uniform. Well done Constance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The concepts behind the stack packs is a good one as it addresses a very relevant issue. I like how the boxes connect to each other and are colour coded for the different nutrients.
    What I would change:
    I would maybe ad a spout to the boxes or design a utensil to eat the nutrients with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea behind the stack pack, but I think you could have played around with the shape of the package to make it look more like the pyramid that it is presented as. Nevertheless, you impress me with your rationale design. Although there is a lot of information on each page, the layout effectively organizes this and the use of visual aids such as pie charts and bar charts are quick to understand. Well done Connie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i liked the formatting of your rationale, it was very well presented and helped the reader better understand your design process and final idea. i enjoyed the stack pack idea and thought your use of colour in the final design was very effective. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this design I think it is addressing a very strong and important social issue I also like the solution to it. The rationale is very informative and well made. I would just question if it would be better to put all the different types of nutrition in one box as the three separate and individual. boxes might get lost or under or over used. That is just a question I believe you have done a great job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome idea!!! I think that you have done an awesome job that completely covers the brief and totally agree that you should be putting this forward for the packaging awards. Well done with your rationale and the final model!

    ReplyDelete